“Grandma’s Secret Recipe: Mouth-Watering Baked Artichoke!”
Welcome to the world of Nonna-style Baked Artichokes, a dish that is sure to tantalize your taste buds! This appetizing dish features tender artichokes baked to perfection and infused with a blend of savory herbs, garlic, and olive oil that is sure to leave you longing for more. Whether you’re looking for a delicious appetizer or a tasty side dish, Nonna-style Baked Artichokes are the perfect addition to any meal. So, come along on this culinary journey and savor the rich flavors of this time-honored Italian recipe.
To make baked artichoke (Nonna style), you will need a fresh purple or green artichoke, parsley, lemon, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, bread crumbs, and kosher salt. Preheat your oven to 400F.
Mix the bread crumbs, olive oil, lemon zest, parsley, salt, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl. Cut the stem off the artichoke so that it lies flat. Cut an inch off the top and remove the spines around the bulb with scissors.
Open up the artichoke gently and squeeze lemon juice into the center. Fill every crevice with the breadcrumb mixture. Wrap the artichoke in foil and place on a baking tray in the oven. Roast for 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until the petals become tender.
Serve with warmed butter or your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
– Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Rinse the artichokes under cold water and trim the stem and any tough outer leaves.
– Cut off the top quarter of each artichoke and use scissors to trim the sharp tips of the remaining leaves.
– Mix together bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, minced garlic, and olive oil in a bowl.
– Spread the artichoke leaves apart gently with your fingers and stuff the breadcrumb mixture in between each layer.
– Place the artichokes upright in a baking dish and pour water and olive oil around them.
– Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until the leaves are tender and the breadcrumb mixture is golden brown.
– Serve hot with lemon wedges and additional grated parmesan cheese.
Unfortunately, as an AI language model, I do not have access to view or browse the internet.
1. What ingredients do I need to make Baked Artichoke (Nonna Style)?
2. How do I prepare the artichoke before baking it?
3. How long does it take to bake the artichoke?
4. What temperature should I set my oven to for baking the artichoke?
5. Can I substitute any of the ingredients if I don’t have them on hand?
6. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it later?
7. How do I know when the artichoke is done baking?
8. What should I serve as a side dish with the Baked Artichoke (Nonna Style)?
9. Can I use frozen artichokes for this recipe?
10. Can I use a different type of cheese for the topping of the artichoke?